Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog All About What???

So what's this blog about anyways? I'm on the Internet a lot during the day...no not just Facebooking, but checking out cool websites, reading news, gossip, watching YouTube videos, reading random facts, and doing countless other things. I gain a lot of knowledge that mostly gets forgotten about. Therefore I've made this blog to note all the things I learn in a days worth of Internet browsing and to help share this knowledge with you. I'll post information about things such as new movies, songs, books, restaurants, websites, TV shows, concerts, travel, recycling, fashion, shopping, recipes, YouTube videos, news, health/fitness, technology, and whatever else I come across interesting. Please leave feedback and tell me about cool stuff you come across. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment