Sunday, March 1, 2009

SPRING BREAK!?

Frantic about Spring Break? Jealous of all your friends that are going to places that will send them home resembling a bronzed god or goddess? Then go to FareCompare, I've used this website for my travels around Europe and even for my next two trips to Miami this month. I'm a broke college student, therefore you can imagine the deals I've found using this website if I'm able to jet set around. Here are some examples of the super cheap flights I've bought using FareCompare:
  • Athens, Greece to London: $230
  • London to Amsterdam: $150
  • Detroit to Los Angeles: $200
  • Detroit to Miami: $150
*note: these tickets were all purchased during "high season" traveling

Chaitra is so happy she only spent $230 and traveled from Athens to London with all this crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment